Software Engineer – Atlanta (July 2016)
This role is responsible for writing code for the RareCancer.Org web software platform. Ideally candidates can own features from design and layout through full-stack execution, with assistance from product designers as necessary.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with Director of Engineering and Director of Product to build and scale the RareCancer.org patient platform.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong understanding of mobile and desktop web UI, cross-browser compatibility, web standards.
- The position requires daily communication with colleagues via conference calls and chat applications.
- Candidate can work remotely in the USA, but must be willing to travel one week every other month for in person team meetings.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
Amazon Web Services and Electronic Signatures experience a plus.